** Important Announcement - Venue Change **
Sled for Hope 2020 | March 14th
Ride snowmachines to raise support for addiction recovery!
Sled for Hope is a fun way for supporters of Adult & Teen Challenge to raise money for the cause. The individual or team that raises the most sponsorship will win* a Ski-Doo Summit supplied by Team CC!
*Participants must raise at least $5,000 to qualify for Ski-Doo Summit grand prize.
Here’s why you should be a part of Sled for Hope:
- Enjoy an exhilarating, 40-mile race at your own pace!
- Get the chance to win a Ski-Doo Summit and other checkpoint prizes.
- Feel good about supporting addiction recovery in Alaska!
Anyone can register an individual or team and commit to raising sponsorship!
Participants can bring their own snowmachine or rent a snowmachine for free at the event sponsor Alaska Toy Rentals.
1. Register at the link below to create a sponsorship page.*
2. Select your sponsorship goal and share your page with as many people as you can to raise support!
3. Have fun riding snow machines with other supporters of addiction recovery on race day!
Sled for Hope 2020 Agenda
- 8:00 AM - Check-In/Breakfast*
- 9:00 AM - Race Start
- Mid-Afternoon - Race End
- 6:00 PM - Banquet Dinner and Prizes
*Parking is available at our campus.
We hope you can join us for a full day of snowmachining and fun!