Sled for Hope 2023 | Saturday, March 18th
Ride snowmachines to raise support for addiction recovery!
Sled for Hope is an exhilarating 80-mile guided snowmachine ride raising funds in support of Adult & Teen Challenge. All proceeds benefit students in our residential recovery program at our men's campus in Wasilla and our women's campus in Houston.
Ride starts at Willow Community Center, 69 Parks Hwy, Willow, AK 99688
Anyone can register for $65 and commit to raising support for the cause!
- An exhilarating, 80-mile guided snowmachine ride
- Hot trail lunch
- Banquet dinner
- Opportunities to win amazing prizes for helping fundraise
- Joining the cause to Put Hope Within Reach of those struggling with addiction in Alaska
Anyone can register and begin raising funds!
The individual that raises the most funds will win a brand new 2022 Ski-Doo Summit 850 supplied by Team CC!
*Participants must raise a minimum of $7,500 to qualify for Ski-Doo Summit grand prize
You will need a snow machine to participate. Sled and gear rentals are available from Alaska Toy Rentals.
1. Register to ride at the link below
2. Select your fundraising goal and share your page with as many people as you can to raise support!
3. Have fun riding snowmachines with other supporters on sled day!
About Adult & Teen Challenge Pacific Northwest