Sled for Hope 2022 | Saturday, March 19th
Ride starts at Willow Community Center, 69 Parks Hwy, Willow, AK 99688
Supporting our Mens Campus in Wasilla and our Womens Campus in Houston!
Ride snowmachines to raise support for addiction recovery!
Sled for Hope is a fun way for supporters of Adult & Teen Challenge to raise money for the cause. The individual that raises the most donations over $5000 will win* a Ski-Doo Summit supplied by Team CC!
*Participants must raise at least $5,000 to qualify for Ski-Doo Summit grand prize.
Here’s why you should be a part of Sled for Hope:
- Enjoy an exhilarating, 80-mile ride at your own pace
- Get the chance to win a Ski-Doo Summit and other checkpoint prizes.
- Feel good about supporting addiction recovery in Alaska!
Anyone can register and begin raising funds!
You will need a snow machine to participate. Need a snow machine? Rent one at Alaska Back Country Access.
1. Register to ride at the link below
2. Select your sponsorship goal and share your page with as many people as you can to raise support!
3. Have fun riding snow machines with other supporters of addiction recovery on sled day!
About Adult & Teen Challenge Pacific Northwest
Preorder your Sled for Hope apparel now, and get ready to ride!