Sled for Hope 2022 | Saturday, March 12th
Ride starts at Burkeshore Marina, 3610 Burkeshore Drive, Big Lake, AK 99652
Supporting our Wasilla, Alaska mens campus!
Ride snowmachines to raise support for addiction recovery!
Sled for Hope is a fun way for supporters of Adult & Teen Challenge to raise money for the cause. The individual that raises the most donations over $5000 will win* a Ski-Doo Summit supplied by Team CC!
*Participants must raise at least $5,000 to qualify for Ski-Doo Summit grand prize.
Here’s why you should be a part of Sled for Hope:
- Enjoy an exhilarating, 72-mile ride at your own pace
- Get the chance to win a Ski-Doo Summit and other checkpoint prizes.
- Feel good about supporting addiction recovery in Alaska!
Anyone can register and begin raising funds!
You will need a snow machine to participate. Need a snow machine? Rent one at Alaska Back Country Access. Ask about special rates for Sled for Hope participants.
1. Register at the link below to create a sponsorship page.*
2. Select your sponsorship goal and share your page with as many people as you can to raise support!
3. Have fun riding snow machines with other supporters of addiction recovery on race day!
Preorder your Sled for Hope apparel now, and get ready to ride!